Cheesy masala bun is delicious and easy to make. They are perfect as snacky ideas and liked by all Uploaded by admin on 21-May-2017. Last edited: 15-Jan-2019
4 Burger buns
# 1/2 Cup boiled and mashed potatoes
# 1/2 Cup finely chopped onion
# 1/2 Cup finely chopped capsicum
# 1/2 Cup blanched and mashed green peas.
# 1 Cup tomato puree
# 1 Tbsp pavbhaji masala
# 1 Tsp kashmiri red chili powder
# 2 Tbsp Butter
# 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
# 1 Chopped green chili
# Salt to taste
# 1/2 Cup grated mozzarella cheese
1. Heat butter in a pan. Add onion and green chili and cook for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add capsicum, green peas, potato and all spices.
3. Mix well on low flame.
4. Add tomato puree, lemon juice and cook.
5. Mash it with a masher. Add water if needed.
6. Cover and allow to cook for 4-5 minutes on low flame.
7. Meanwhile make a hole in bun with a round cutter or any round bowl.
8. Make cavity with the help of a knife.
9. Apply butter in the cavity.
10. Switch off the flame add mozzarella cheese in prepared masala.
11. Fill the bun's cavity with prepared cheesy masala.
12. Spread mozzarella cheese on the top.
13. Sprinkle pavbhaji masala over it.
14. Bake for 4-5 minutes on 200 degree in a preheated oven.
15. Or cook on the same pan with lid for 4-5 minutes on low flame.
16. Cheesy masala buns are ready from both methods.
17. Cheesy Masala Buns are ready to eat
I am an explorer of food and I feel that people who love to eat are always the best people. I am passionate about cooking and firmly believe in tha a recipe has no soul, you as the cook and with your affection must bring soul to the recipe. I like to show creativity with food which can be made with easily available ingredients in the kitchen.